The FCA’s latest quarterly consultation covers:
- a minor amendment to DEPP to reflect changes to the FCA’s decision-making processes implemented on 26 November 2021;
- amendments to the Compensation rules relating to the FSCS in relation to funeral plans and to the Funeral Plan: Conduct of Business sourcebook;
- an update to the annuitant mortality tables in COBS to provide better annuity income information to consumers;
- changes to row 10(f) of the table in IPRU-INV 5.8.2R to clarify the items to be deducted as illiquid assets; and
- updates to our IFPR reporting forms and accompanying guidance.
Comments on the majority of proposals are due by 18 July 2022 but those relating to funeral plans are due by 27 June.