FCA has published its 2022/23 Business Plan, setting out its priorities for the coming year and how it plans to achieve its objectives.
The fees consultation explains how FCA proposes to recover the costs of carrying out this work, covering:
- its annual funding requirement (AFR) and its allocation across fee-blocks;
- details of the FCA periodic fees for authorised firms;
- FCA fees for other bodies;
- the new structure of application fees it introduced in January 2022; and
- how FCA will handle the revenue from financial penalties imposed on firms.
FCA seeks feedback on its consultation by 12 May 2022.