FCA’s latest quarterly consultation covers:
- proposed changes to PERG in respect of the MiFID 2 ancillary activities test;
- making collective investment portfolio managers subject to the same research and inducement rules as investment mangers;
- changes to the Glossary and COBS to reflect changes to the UK MiFID Delegated regulation;
- changes to the approach to CPD for retail investment advisers and pension transfer specialists; and
- extending the MiFIDPRU TP notification deadline.
FCA asks for comments on all proposals by 11 April.