FCA has set out several amendments it has made to the original text of the near-final IFPR Instrument, including changes to:
- The glossary definition of ‘UK parent investment firm’;
- MIFIDPRU 4.14.1R(2)(b) and 4.14.2G – to clarify that the K-TCD requirement applies not only to derivative transactions in a firm’s trading book, but also to any securities financing transactions (SFTs) and long settlement transactions entered into by a firm with permission to deal on own account (even if those SFTs or long settlement transactions are not recorded in the trading book);
- MIFIDPRU TP10.2R(4)(a) and TP10.9G – to confirm that any amounts relating to capital planning buffers or other CRD IV buffers required under IFPRU 10 should be included in the transitional requirement in MIFIDPRU TP10;
- Application and notification forms; and
- Minor corrections to SUP 16.12.17R, MIFIDPRU 7.9.5R(5) and MIFIDPRU 9 Annex 2G (guidance notes MIF002 and MIF007).