FATF has published the outcome of its February plenary meeting.
- it approved new guidance on risk-based supervision;
- it will update its guidance on virtual assets and VASPs;
- it has agreed new guidance on proliferation financing;
- studies show the need for improvement in terrorist financing investigations and prosecutions;
- it agreed shortly to report on its work on tackling illicit arms trafficking and terrorist financing; and
- its list of high-risk jurisdictions remains unchanged, but Burkina Faso, the Cayman Islands, Morocco and Senegal are now newly subject to increased monitoring.