The ESAs have suggested to the European Commission a package of changes to the PRIIPs KID. The main proposals for change are:
- new methodologies to calculate appropriate performance scenarios and a revised presentation for scenarios;
- changes to the cost indicators and the way they are presented;
- changes to how transaction costs are calculated;
- refinements to the rules for MOPs, particularly to better identify cost implications;
- incorporating requirements for UCITS when the UCITS exemption expires at the end of 2021; and
- publication of past performance information.