- changes to the RTS on SCA. Key changes will include:
- a new exemption from SCA when customers access their information through an AISP;
- mandating the use of APIs by ASPSPs to faciliate TPP access to payment accounts;
- raising the single and cumulative transaction thresholds for contactless payments to £100 (or possibly £120) and £200 respectively. The latter will mean that, on average, customers can complete 20 transactions before being required to provide SCA; and
- changes to its guidance on prudential risk management and safeguarding in its approach document and make general updates mainly related to Brexit, alongside changes to PERG.
Comments are due by 30 April, except for the proposal to increase the contactless payment limit to £100, which closes on 24 February.