The FCA today published a number of updated guidance documents for consumer credit firms who have customers still facing financial difficulties due to COVID-19.
The publications sets out details of the enhanced support firms are required to provide credit borrowers facing payment difficulties. To view the guidance for each of the products, click on the links below:
- Draft Guidance – Consumer credit
- Draft Guidance – Personal Loans
- Draft Guidance – Credit Cards
- Draft Guidance – Motor Finance
- Draft Guidance – High-cost short-term credit
- Draft Guidance – Rent to own, buy now pay later and pawnbroking
- Draft Consumer Credit Instrument (implementing the changes to the products)
The FCA requires view to be sent to them by 10am on Friday 6 November 2020.