The FCA has launched two new webpages on whistleblowing. The first webpage sets out the process for reporting concerns of wrongdoing to the FCA in confidence and provides guidance on:
- Making the decision to speak to the FCA;
- When someone should report their concerns to the FCA;
- What the FCA will do with a whistleblower’s information; and
- How the FCA protects whistleblowers’ identities.
The second new webpage sets out several whistleblowing case studies including those involving:
- AML checks; and
- reporting the conduct of a Senior Manager.