The Financial Crime Guide has been updated to reflect necessary changes consequent on implementation of MLD5. In particular, it now covers
- new high-risk factor considerations;
- changed e-money thresholds for CDD;
- updated requirements on beneficial ownership;
- the requirement to report discrepancies to Companies House; and
- the duty on credit institutions and the providers of safe custody services to respond to requests from a law enforcement authority or the Gambling Commission for information via the central automated mechanism – introduced from 10 September.