FCA plans the following publications:
- consultation on exit fees in investment platforms and comparable firms (March);
- consultation on listing of OEICs (Q1);
- consultation on changes to DEPP, EG and the financial crime guide in respect of MLD5 (part of the March Quarterly Consultation – see more below)
- rates proposals (April);
- possible policy statement on general insurance value measures reporting (Q2); and
- policy statement or feedback statement on SEAR (Q2).
The Quarterly Consultation covers minor changes to the Handbook, including:
- minor amendments to DEPP and EG and consequential changes to FCG to take account of MLD5 implementation;
- addition of the Institute of Financial Accountants to the list of bodies whose members can provide HNW statements to individuals needing them for consumer credit or hire agreements; and
- clarifications in respect of Directory persons.
Consultation closes on 3 April for some chapters, and 1 May for others.