FCA’s latest quarterly consultation covers a number of minor changes to the rules that will be made only if there is a no-deal Brexit on 31 October, and also other miscellaneous amendments including:
- minor changes to AIFMD forms;
- amendments to COLL;
- seeking views on whether the LSB’s Standards of Lending Practice for business customers meet FCA’s Codes Recognition criteria;
- modifications to the “wake up” pack and annuity information prompt rules because the rules as drafted did not properly reflect FCA’s policy intention;
- changes to regulatory reporting requirements for PSPs and CASS debt management firms; and
- changes to TC’s list of qualifications
Comments on some proposals are due by 4 October and on others by 1 November.