FSB, in its latest plenary meeting, discussed:
- current vulnerabilities in the global financial system;
- developing a surveillance network for potential vulnerabilities;
- areas where supervisory policies and practices might give rise to market fragmentation;
- how TLAC has been implemented;
- a draft report on the effect of regulatory reforms on SME financing, and agreed that the too-big-to-fail reforms should be evaluated;
- current initiatives to address the risks from crypto assets;
- an draft progress report on a toolkit of responses to cyber incidents;
- the UPI and LEI development and global use; and
- the impact of the continuing decline in correspondent banking.
Reports on several of these initiatives should be published over the summer.