FCA’s consultation on fees and levies for 2019/20. Among key proposals are:
- an increase of minimum fees and flat fees of 2% for the A, and CC1 and 2 fee blocks;
- unchanged variable fee rates for consumer credit firms that pay fees above the minimum;
- fee proposals for firms within the TPR, supervised run-off and contractual run-off structures post-Brexit;
- allocation of fees to cover FOS requirements; and
- the illegal money lending levy on consumer credit firms.
Consultation closes on 29 May.