CASS has published its 2018 Annual Report on 28th March 2019.
The report confirms that CASS has delivered against its regulatory objectives. Highlights include:-
- strong performance against KPIs
- 5 million users of the service
- 47 banks and building societies accessible through CASS
- 3 target campaigns completed (targeted at SMEs, vulnerable customers and 18-24 year olds)
- 80% of consumers are aware of the services
- 99.4% are able to complete the switch within 7 days
In 2019, CASS are looking to expand their product offering to ensure it is fit for purpose against the open banking backdrop. This will involve exploring the use off TPPs or PCWs to facilitate switches.