One of the most fundamental ways in which Brexit is likely to affect many businesses, is the impact on immigration law. This is particularly the case for the financial services and insurance sectors, which have long drawn on talent from across the world.
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP is putting on a series of seminars that will provide valuable insight into how Brexit might affect your EU workforce.
Topics are likely to change in order to stay relevant, but will cover:
- Latest position on Brexit and EU Workers Rights;
- Outline of the deal (or no deal);
- Details of any implementation period;
- The Immigration White Paper and new immigration framework from 1 January 2021; and
- Right to work checks and what you can do to plan for the future.
These events will take place on the following dates and locations – to register, please follow the link for the location in which you are interested:
- London: Thursday 24 January 2019 – Womble Bond Dickinson office
- Leeds: Thursday 31 January 2019 – Womble Bond Dickinson office
- Newcastle: Wednesday 30 January 2019 – Womble Bond Dickinson office
- Southampton: Tuesday 5 February 2019 – Womble Bond Dickinson office
- Plymouth: Wednesday 6 February 2019 – Womble Bond Dickinson office.