FCA’s latest Policy Development Update highlights a number of publications due before the end of Q1 2019:
- a policy statement on general standards and communication rules for payment services and emoney providers;
- consultation and discussion on the investment platforms market study remedies;
- policy statement on 2019/20 fees and levies;
- consultation on recovering the costs of regulating securitisation repositories post-Brexit;
- policy statement on OPBAS fee rates; and
- consultation on general insurance value reporting measures.