The PRA has published an occasional consultation paper on regulatory reporting. The consultation paper sets out proposed changes to the following reporting requirements:
- discontinuance of Prudent Valuation Return PV001;
- changes to PRA reporting instructions to align with updated EBA requirements;
- amendments to Pillar 2 reporting templates and instructions to reflect their application to ring-fenced bodies;
- amendments to ring-fencing reporting requirements;
- deletion of reporting requirements for dormant account fund operators;
- alignment of ‘data item’ definitions in the PRA Rulebook;
- update of the notification form relating to reporting on an Accounting Reference Date basis; and
- correction of PRA110 rules.
The deadline for feedback on the consultation is 23 October 2018.