The PRA updated a number of its Supervisory Statements (SSs) on 4 July 2018 to reflect changes in terminology, following the publication of policy statement 15/18 “Strengthening individual accountability in insurance: Extension of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime to insurers”.
A list of those SSs can be found below.
- SS28/15 “Strengthening individual accountability in banking”;
- SS39/15 “Whistleblowing in deposit-takers, PRA-designated investment firms and insurers“;
- SS5/16 “Corporate governance: Board responsibilities”;
- SS10/16 “Solvency II: Remuneration requirements“; and
- SS3/17 “Solvency II: Matching adjustment – illiquid unrated assets and equity release mortgages“.