FCA’s latest Handbook Notice confirms it has made rules amending:
- TC to update the qualification table
- COBS and MCOB in respect of the smarter communications initiative, in particular to address the risks of over-disclosure
- COBS to enable governance bodies of relevant pension schemes to get information to allow them to assess transaction costs
- the Listing Rules to reflect changes to the Corporate Governance Code
- various parts of the Handbook to correct minor errors and make consequential changes. Some of the changes, though, relate to clarifications of application of parts of SYSC and
- FEES in respect of PSD2 application fees.