This month’s edition of Regulation round-up discusses:
- the consultation to extend SM&CR to all financial services firms;
- the Threshold Conditions Team taking enforcement action and cancelling the authorisations of 207 firms;
- FCA’s agenda and priorities for consumer credit;
- contingency planning for firms that do not have their MIFID II permissions in place by 3 January 2018;
- second consultation paper on implementing the IDD;
- the policy statement on CASS 7A confirming the new rules and guidance on changes to CASS sourcebook;
- the consultation paper on minor amendments to CASS sourcebook; and
- details of the security requirements for firms seeking authorisation or registration under PSD2.
A copy of Regulation round-up can be found here .