FCA made several changes to its rulebook at its Board Meeting on 30 March. Key changes include:
- changes to fees relating to the FOS and periodic fees for exchanges and benchmark administrators;
- changes to the FSCS management expenses levy limit;
- implementing the policy proposal for PSR fees;
- allowing FCA to set fees relating to MiFID 2; and
- changing SUP to clarify certain reporting items and make some changes in preparation for MiFID 2.
BoE, PSR and FOS all published policy, in the case of PSR, further consultation papers on the changes and their planned budget. BoE also made new rules reflecting the changes in the FSCS MELL. FOS updated its timetable for resolving older PPI cases.